First make sure you have followed all of the steps in Installation.
Also be sure to do 'make copybinaries' in wftools
To build the sample levels:
- checkout wflevels in the wfsource directory
- cd wflevels
- cp ../levels.src/* .
- mkdir oad
- cp ../levels.src/oad/* oad
- If you want to see the test level you will need to export it from I3D, see the I3D section for details
- otherwise, edit levels.txt and delete test (since the .lev file is not checked into the project)
Now there should be a cd.iff in wfsource/assets/linux, to run the game with it you can either copy it to wfsource/source/game
and then do 'make test' in that directory, or:
- cd wfsource/assets/linux
- ../../source/obj(whatever build flags you chose)/game/game