This class allows for the creation of animated textures. (These are flip-book animations, not changing texture coordinates)
- Frame (0-3) These are the filenames of the image files that can be used by the Movie class. (16 bit .bmp or .tga)
- Loop Movie
- True The frames will play in a continuos loop starting at frame 1 through frame 4.
- False The frames will play only once.
- Play on Texture This is the name of the texture in 3D studio that will be replaced with the animation.
The Devious Designer wants to have a bank of television monitors that display flickering snow. In order to this he's going to use the movie class.
In order to get the effect that he wants the Designer is going to use all four frames available to him. These files will be Flicktv00.bmp, Flicktv01.bmp, Flicktv02.bmp, and Flicktv03.bmp.
- Loop Movie Since the idea is that the static is constantly playing this value will be set to true.
- Play on Texture The texture that will be used will also be called Flicktv.