Required object which contains level-wide data.
- NUMBER OF MAILBOXES Total number of Global Mailboxes that exist in the Gameworld. Notes:
- Global mailboxes always occupy the initial values beginning at 0. If, for, example, this value is set to 101, then Mailboxes from 0-100 will all be considered Global.
- Since mailbox 0 always equal to 0, and mailbox 1 always equal to 1, the minimum setting is 2.
- NUMBER OF SCRATCH MAILBOXES Total number of scratch mailboxes available in the Gameworld. Scratch mailboxes are used for temporary storage in scripts.
- NUMBER OF TEMPORARY OBJECTS Number of created objects that can exist in the Gameworld at any given time. This includes all objects from generators, tools, explosions, etc.
The Devious Designer knows that if he's going to pull off Playman then he'll be using a lot of everything. But each level is unique, so he's tried to limit his deviousness and set all three values to 100 to start.
If it turns out he needs more of anything, he can always come to this object's attributes and modify the settings.