Creates copies of a specified template object at a given rate.
- Activation Mailbox When this Mailbox is activated (value==1) the Generator is active and begins producing objects. If the value of this Mailbox =0 then it ceases to generate objects.
- Object To Throw This is the object that is created by the Generator
- Generation Rate This value determines the interval between creation of objects.
- Object X Velocity When an object is created it’s initial X velocity is determined by this value
- Object Y Velocity When an object is created it’s initial Y velocity is determined by this value
- Object Z Velocity When an object is created it’s initial X velocity is determined by this value
The Devious Designer has created a grenade thrower that will lob bombs at Playman. The player will be able to dodge the bombs, but he wants it to be tough, so they'll be pumped out at 2 per second.
- Activation Mailbox The Mailbox will always be set to one, so the Devious Designer points this at mailbox 1.
- Object To Throw The object that is being thrown is a Grenade.
- Generation Rate .05 will give the Designer the two bombs per second that he wants.
- Object X,Y,Z Velocity In order for this to have a nice arc the Designer will have to check the objects Movement | Mass values, and set these accordingly.