- Object to throw The object type that is created when this object is destroyed. Normally used to create explosions.
- Explode on Impact
- True When this object impacts another in the Gameworld it is destroyed. Not all collisions are detected; see the Object Class Collision Interaction Table.
- False When this object impacts another in the Gameworld it remains in the world and continues running physics.
- Arming Delay The amount of time, in seconds, from the moment the object is created until it is fired.
- Explosion Delay The amount of time from impact until the Object to throw object (see above) is created.
The Devious Designer has created a missile launching turret, and is defining the missiles that will come out of it.
- Object to throw This will be set to Explosion. Now when the missile impacts it will leave an explosion behind.
- Explode on Impact Because he wants the missile to be destroyed when it hits the Designer sets this value to True.
- Explosion Delay There should be no delay so this is set to 0.
This topic: WorldFoundry > ObjectMissile
Topic revision: 20 Apr 2002, KevinSeghetti;