-- need to add links to image captures of attribute editor
Object Types and their Attributes
Some objects are definition objects. This means they can't actually appear in the Gameworld, but are used to define behaviors or variables.
This is a short technical description of the object type.
The Devious Designer shows us how to use the World Foundry as he creates Playman, the world's coolest game.
Each object type has a page documenting it's attributes
- OK To commit your changes to the project, press "OK".
- Cancel Press "Cancel" if you wish to change your mind and not save your changes.
- Reset This button will restore the values of all of the fields to their default values. (May not be currently working).
- Tips This will display a useful tip about creating and editing levels or using
the Attributes Plug In?
- ? This will change the pointer into a ? pointer, which if moved over the fields will display pop up help (if available) for each field.